Wednesday 18 September 2013

Over the past 5 months I have been working on getting my Provincial Instructors Diploma. I have been an instructor for almost one year now and this program is a requirement in the college I work in. My initial reaction to the course was that I would just do it to get the diploma and not put much effort in it. After my first course that all changed. I became driven to learn more and was sent on a path of self directed learning that will not end with the completion of this diploma. If you are an active trainer/teacher/instructor or want to become one, there is no better program than the Provincial Instructor Diploma offered by Vancouver Community College.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.